We all enjoyed Pixar’s 2015 film Inside Out, as well as the lovable cast of characters that represent the emotions inside us. But the final cut of the film only included the five most basic emotions—Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness—instead of the 50 emotions that the writers originally envisioned, which more fully describe the human condition.
Praise for The Quadrangle
- “We are shutting down our newspaper to read The Quadrangle all day.” -The New York Times
- “This website is so fucking funny I might kill myself.” -Jon Stewart
- “I fucked a donkey once. I don’t know. This website is alright.” -Louis C.K.
- “My website is absolute dog shit compared to this one.” -Cole Bolton, Editor in Chief, The Onion
- “I laughed so hard I bombed an orphanage!” -President Barack Obama
- “The Quadrangle is better than any woman I’ve ever made love to, except for Barbara Bush.” -Hugh Hefner
- “I’ve never seen a better website. I've never seen a website!” -Pope Francis
- “This website is sexier than any woman I have ever seen.” -Vice President Joe Biden
- “The Quadrangle has made America great again.” -Donald Trump
- “You can't just make up quotes and attribute them to real people.” -Conan O'Brien
- “If I could have sex with any two guys, and I can, it would be the editors of The Quadrangle.” -Amy Schumer, Amy Poehler, and Tina Fey
- “We’ve optimized the iPhone specifically for The Quadrangle reading experience. Ahhh, who am I kidding? I’m dead.” -Steve Jobs