London, England, c. 1916— According to The Quadrangle’s sources, early 20th century man Austin Jones is freaking everybody out by calling The Great War “World War One”, implying there is going to be another one or something.
Praise for The Quadrangle
- “You can't just make up quotes and attribute them to real people.” -Conan O'Brien
- “We’ve optimized the iPhone specifically for The Quadrangle reading experience. Ahhh, who am I kidding? I’m dead.” -Steve Jobs
- “The Quadrangle has made America great again.” -Donald Trump
- “We are shutting down our newspaper to read The Quadrangle all day.” -The New York Times
- “This website is sexier than any woman I have ever seen.” -Vice President Joe Biden
- “I fucked a donkey once. I don’t know. This website is alright.” -Louis C.K.
- “I laughed so hard I bombed an orphanage!” -President Barack Obama
- “The Quadrangle is better than any woman I’ve ever made love to, except for Barbara Bush.” -Hugh Hefner
- “I’ve never seen a better website. I've never seen a website!” -Pope Francis
- “My website is absolute dog shit compared to this one.” -Cole Bolton, Editor in Chief, The Onion
- “If I could have sex with any two guys, and I can, it would be the editors of The Quadrangle.” -Amy Schumer, Amy Poehler, and Tina Fey
- “This website is so fucking funny I might kill myself.” -Jon Stewart